Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22, 2010 A new website is up!


My new revised website is up: abraart.com I hope you will go to it and take a look through. Let me know what you think. If you choose to add your info to my email list "contact me when this artist posts new work" you can be in the 1st Abraart contest. Whether it is a Abra print, an Abra t-shirt or an Abra tote bag- someone will win! My mailing list is huge but the email list is so wimpy!
A steady rain falls, hitting against the wooden decking, making a peaceful pre-autumn music. Artemis, my English Bull Terrier, rests at my left, on the floor, sleeping soundly. After two hours of working on-line, I will soon be disturbing his peaceful slumber by moving to the north facing windows. That's where the work-of-the-day rests. It too has been resting, waiting.
More later, but until then, Artie and I hope you are enjoying this Sunday, where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment